So, what do you get with that uberhigh console?
Well, here's the skinny:
- Blu-Ray straight out the box (of course, it'll help if you have an HDTV to play them on)
- Able to play on traditional televisions.
- Plays ALL generations of Playstation games (PS1, PS2, and, of course, PS3).
- Maximum heat and noise reduction has been achieved with a noise level equivalent to that of the current slim-line PlayStation 2.
- Rich, Cortithian leather, I mean, "clear black" casing.
- The new PlayStation 3 controller, a touch-sensitive, high-precision system using Bluetooth wireless technology
Ah, I love this season. The season of E3, a glimpse of things to come and things to drool over encased in a polygonal display of euphoria and smoke and mirrors. It begins in the morning, so watch the net.