Oct 7, 2007

Coming Soon To Thoughtnami - Near Daily Updates?

I'm not really sure.

I don't even know what kind of site Thoughtnami is supposed to be. I know it's a freer locale where I could be myself, but I think there needs to be something else here.

Maybe not.

However, I want to bring something to Thoughtnami, but I don't know what. I'm thinking I could try a monthly podcast or something here, or maybe a comic strip.

Maybe I'll just post more updates a day. I mean, for one whole week, I actually posted something here, but that's probably because I was so frustrated that a very terrible company is taking over a block that was the last broadcast bastion of a once legendary animation studio.

Maybe there's a reason for this newfound . . . opinion-making state of mind. Fun times.

No comments: