Feb 26, 2008

I Haven't Forgotten About My OTHER Site

Despite the lack of updates at The X Bridge as of late, I haven't forgotten about it. It's not that there are a lack of thoughts. I've just been doing other things.

My grandfather's still off and on healthwise, and he's the highest priority for me. A friend of mine needed someone to design wedding invitations and such, so part of my time had been doing that. Been compiling a pair of story bibles for two universes I created (and it's very, very detailed). Finished plotting the entire "magic teen girls" novel series (which actually crosses over with Bridget Hex's Year Three storyline [I'll get to her later]).

Still working on Centauri. I think the April launch was a little too optimistic, but it will happen before the summer. Still working on Frost Brothers. Still plotting Bridget Hex. Thinking of a plot over at Zero 2 Heroes that doesn't connect with the other stories (because I want to own my properties 100%).

Oh, and I've been working on TXB. The site turns 10 this July, and I want to do something special. Kind of stuck on what to do to be honest. I do know that TICA Base opens back up in mid-March. I do plan on adding one last member of the Toonami Inner Circle Alliance on that date, if they still want to be a part of it.

I haven't forgotten about The X Bridge. Life just gets in the way.

No comments: