May 9, 2009

A Look To July

Aloha, and happy May.

It's been a while since I've posted anything on Thoughtnami. I've been kind of busy remodeling my regular site, The X Bridge, but dammit if lightning didn't put the last couple of weeks on lockdown for me. Lightning and my computers don't have a good history together, so instead of taking a chance on working with the elements, I unplug them all. It stormed pretty much every night for the past week. Needless to say, plans have been slow to the boil as my grandma used to say.

I posted something on my site despite the delay, but it's not what I wanted. I'm actually working on a new layout for the site, but at this rate, it probably won't be ready until July. Didn't really feel comfortable with the previous layout, and the temporary layout currently on the site is a little wonky (though it looks alright on my home browser [which is Firefox]). To the left is what I want my site to look like and what I'm hoping it will look like come July. It'll take time, and it is a work in progress. Hopefully, I can execute it very well.

I really haven't had anything to say. My mind's been largely focused on reworking the site, creating content for THAT rather than writing here, which is kind of sad. I'm going to have to rectify that in the coming days. Of course, I'm not really the young angry animation fan I used to be. I mellowed out over the last couple of months and realized that if you spend your life worrying, you'll never get through it.

Anyway, enjoy the day, and I'll be back here in a couple of days. Maybe something will piss me off between now and then.

3 comments:

Alcibiades said...

What is the Legacy project anyway? Is it a collaborative wiki or something?

Sean DL said...

Nice, all web 2.0 prettied up and all that jazz....

E.A. said...

I am always a slow poster, so no worries from me obviously, Jeff.

P.S.

I never got the impression that you were an "angry" animation fan. Indignant, perhaps (and, for my money, rightfully so)but never angry, per se.