Jun 1, 2007

Step One: Fix Up The Front Page and Add New Blogs

Front page is fixed up a little. To my surprise, Blogger added a few new toys to play around with. So, say aloha to the old look and the retirement of the Thoughtnami: Animated Thoughts name/logo, and say aloha to an evolving look and the site's newish name: Jeff Harris' Thoughtnami.

Speaking of new arrivals, I've posted links to The American Roadtrip Sessions, Richard Mage's Search, and The Hangar. Keen-eyed readers will notice that these new links share the names of three IK Comics titles, coming in 2008. You don't suppose that . . . nah, I'm not that clever or smart, am I? Well, these blogs will entertain you until the actual comics arrive and are written in character.

I'm not crazy, just a little unwell.

Next week, I think I'm going to test out the audio component of this site.

Yes, audio. It'll probably be fun as well as bad for your health. I'll talk about that later.

No comments: