Support Thoughtnami Any Way You Can

I don't do posts like this often, so forgive the brief promotional break. Think of this as a pledge break segment like they do on public television in the States. 

(You totally should support your local public media outlets if you can)

I'm currently a freelance creator on a very, very fixed income. Haven't really gotten many professional gigs lately (still waiting for payment for a job I did a couple of weeks ago before my keyboard broke on me) and considering I'm also a caregiver, I can't really leave home for lengthy periods of time. 

 If you like what I do around these parts, various social outlets (I'm mostly on BlueSky and the site formerly branded as Twitter), and on Quora (where I answer a lot of questions), you could always support me. 

If you want to send me a financial tip, you could send me one via PayPal. Every little bit helps out with groceries and medicine and other expenses that come up.

If you want to send me a gift, you could send me one from my Amazon Wishlist. I had an emergency a couple of weeks ago and needed a new keyboard, and I'm so thankful and blessed someone looked out for me and got me a new one. You're forever in my heart for that. 

Still trying to figure out what to do with this Ko-Fi account and if I should set up a Patreon site in the future. Not really good at raising funds and providing more articles and such. I am working with a very old computer, and I need a newer machine that doesn't blow up when I type the letter "E" for no reason. But that's an expense for another time that I'll have to explore on my own. 

Still trying to find a way to get back into my old TXB server, but in the meantime, I'll be here. 

But the best way to support this blog? Tell people about it. Contact me on social media and let me know what you like and want to see.

Thank you for your support and your patronage. I hope you stick around for the foreseeable future.

And now, back to your regularly-scheduled programming and life, already in progress. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MeTV TOONS: A Few Pre-Launch Thoughts

Let's Ride This FAST Car... toon Network Concept (Part 2)

What to Do with WBD's Networks?